OFFICIAL BOB 102.9 GENERIC CONTEST RULES
BOB 102.9/ WJGO-FM, 10915 K-Nine Drive, Bonita Springs FL 34135
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. WHO MAY PARTICIPATE. Subject to the additional restrictions below, all Renda Broadcasting Contests (the "Contest") are open to legal residents of the State of Florida who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry, are legal U.S. residents, and who possess a valid government-issued photo identification. Employees of Renda Broadcasting / WJGO ("Station"), any other Southwest Florida Media company (TV, Newspaper, Billboard, Radio, etc) and each of their respective parent, subsidiary, or affiliated companies, and advertising and promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with, any such employees, are not eligible to enter or to win. Persons who have won another contest or promotion of any kind from Station, or whose immediate family members have won another contest or promotion of any kind from Station, within thirty (30) calendar days before the Contest start date also are ineligible. The term "immediate family members" includes spouses, parents, grandparents, siblings, children, and grandchildren. Limit one (1) winner per household. For purposes of this Contest, a "household" includes all persons who are domiciled with an entrant, regardless of familial relation.
2. HOW TO PARTICIPATE. WJGO-FM regularly conducts contests where listeners win a variety of items. These rules are set-up for all contests that do not have separate Official Rules designated specifically for them. Contests start dates will vary depending on contest. Station will not be responsible for loss of any network or system, congestion, overload, busy signals, or any other factor that may prevent an individual from contacting station. In the event of interruption of power or internet service to Station at any time period of the Contest and prior to selecting/announcing the winner, the contest period affected by the interruption may or may not be redone at the resumption of service, at Station's sole discretion. The use of automatic internet/computer equipment or other software or computer assisted equipment is prohibited and will result in disqualification. No person will be allowed to participate in the Contest on another person's behalf. Each participating contestant must provide his or her own name and personal information to Contest supervisors. If a contestant uses a false name or presents a false identification, he or she will be immediately disqualified from the Contest and will be ineligible to win any prize, and such conduct may result in legal ramifications.
3. PRIZES AND ODDS. Winners are subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. Prizes will vary with Contests and Odds will be determined according to the number of entries.
4. PRIZE CLAIM AND ACCEPTANCE PROCEDURES. Station will notify each Prize Winner by phone or email when his or her prize is available to be claimed. Prize Winners must claim their prize by personally visiting Renda Broadcasting at 10915 K-Nine Drive, Bonita Springs Florida 34135 upon notification that their prize is available to be claimed, and in no event later than thirty (30) days after the Winner's initial telephone call to the station (office visits must be between the hours of 9:00 AM and 5:00 PM. To claim prize, each Prize Winner must present a valid government-issued photo identification. Prizes are non-assignable and nontransferable. No substitutions allowed by winners. Prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability and Station reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Winners are solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes. Winners will be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility, and a liability and publicity release (except where prohibited by law) which must be returned within ten (10) days of date of personal delivery or date of postmark. Failure to sign and return the affidavit or release within ten (10) days, or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, may result in a winner's disqualification, the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize, and the award of the prize to a substitute winner.
5. RESERVATION OF RIGHTS. Except where prohibited, participation in the Contest constitutes each entrant's consent to the use of his or her name, biographical information, voice and/or likeness in any media, including without limitation the Internet, for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation or further compensation. Prizes not won and claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of Station. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Station and the Contest administrators and judges. Station reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Contest as solely determined by Station. In the event the Contest is compromised by tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Station which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Contest, Station reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Contest.
6. DISCLAIMERS. By entering, participants acknowledge and agree that Station, Renda Broadcasting, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees and agents (collectively, the "Contest Entities") will not be liable for losses or injuries of any kind resulting from acceptance/possession/use and/or misuse of prize(s), travel to and from any prize-related activity, participation in the Contest, printing, mailing or distribution errors, or any malfunctions of the telephone network, computer Internet system, computer equipment, software, or any combination thereof, or for any entries that are not in compliance with these Official Rules.
7. CONSTRUCTION. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
8. SPONSOR. The Contest is sponsored by Renda Broadcasting. The decisions of Station and the Contest administrators and judges regarding the selection of winners, the interpretation of these Official Rules and all other aspects of the Contest shall be final and binding in all respects. Station will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the Contest. Copies of these Official Rules and potential list of winners (name only) are available at Renda Broadcasting 10915 K-Nine Drive, Bonita Springs, Florida 34135, from 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM Monday through Friday.